" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Potato paneer and Spinach Salad


I avoid eating rice for lunch at work as my job involves sitting for long hours at one place and that is increasing my waist size. So i eat rice only on saturday and sundays. I sometimes carry only salad for my lunch. This is one of the salad i eat regularly and my kids and husband don't eat salads at all. This is done exclusively for myself...i love making it for myself to keep my taste buds happyyyy.....

Ingredients:-


Boiled Potatoes 3 (cubed)
Paneer cubed in small pcs
Curd 1 cups
Boiled spinach 10 leaves
Garlic 1 grated
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste

Method:-

Whisk the curd. Add grated garlic,olive oil and salt. Mix well. Keep aside.

Take a 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan. Add paneer and potatoes. Fry for a while until both paneer and potato pcs change colour to light golden colour.

Remove from the pan. Now in the same oil add the boiled spinach leaves. Saute for a while.

Add all the three ingredients along with salt and mix well.

Chill in the fridge until been served.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog