" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Saturday, December 27, 2014

Apple Cinnamon Milk Shake

 An apple a day keeps a doctor away. I hate apple. When i was pregnant every other person used to tell me to eat but i hardly ate them. My kids like to eat only when i slice them and they prefer with skin. The other day i have many apples as i got few them from the temple. I made this shake. They loved it so do i....

Ingredients:-

Apples 2 sliced and seeds removed
Milk 1 packet
Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp
Sugar 5-6 tbsp

Method:-

Take apple slices,cinnamon powder, sugar and little milk in a mixer. Crush apple into fine paste. Add the rest of the milk. Let it cool in the fridge for half an hour. Serve cool...


1 comment:

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog